This Vitamin C Blaster juice is like liquid gold.
As winter and spring battle it out here in Canada this bright citrusy juice is a breath of fresh air, bringing the feeling of summer from the moment you take your first sip to the moment you finish the last drop.
The Vitamin C Blaster juice also offers you an amazing amount of vitamin c naturally through diet without having to take supplements, giving you everything you need straight from the source.
Not only is this powerhouse juice a great mood booster and extremely delicious, but it’s also an amazing gift to give your body.
Now most people think of vitamin c simply as a cold buster, but its so much more than that, this vitamin is a complete badass!
Here are some of the many benefits of Vitamin C:
· Reduces inflammation
· Reduces stress
· Helps fight off colds
· Aids in your body’s production of collagen
· Helps to improve your mood
· Boosts immunity
· Helps diabetes
· Combats free radicals in the body
· Fights dandruff and dry skin
· Improves hair growth
· Helps the body absorb iron
· Lowers risk and helps to combat chronic diseases such as heart disease and cancer
Vitamin C Blaster
Things you will need:
· Juicer or High-Speed Blender
7 Navel Oranges
3 Large Pink Grapefruits
1-inch Raw Ginger Root
¼ tsp Cinnamon
¼ tsp Cayenne Pepper (optional)
Servings: 3 | Cal/Serving: 263 | Prep Time: 10 Minutes
1. Peel the oranges, grapefruits, lemons, and ginger and quarter.
2. Run through your favorite juicer or blend in a high-speed blender.
3. If you’ve used a blender, pour the contents through a strainer to remove the pulp
4. Pour into jars and add a dash of cayenne pepper and cinnamon on top.
*Each 16oz serving provides you with 2 of your 5-9 daily servings of fruit
If you want to add a little kick you can add some cayenne pepper, it’s the perfect way to take the juice to the next level!
Also, if you’d like to, make and share! Tag me on Instagram @_Plantiful_Life_ , I cant wait to see your creations!
Are you looking for a good Juicer? Check this one out